// COMING SOON

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Any of those who challenge me in GFX/Spriting/Animating. [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Secret
Admin

PostSubject: Any of those who challenge me in GFX/Spriting/Animating. [OPEN]   Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 pm

I'm kidding.

It'd be really helpful if you'd join the art team! I can't make that much stuff so if you can help me, it would be really nice.

You need to answer out these questions,

1. Why do you want to join the Art Team?
2. Which form of art are you good at? (EX. I'm good at GFX/Spriting/Animating)
3. Could you show me your work? (You can post as much as you want. Must be in the order of oldest to the latest)
4. Have you ever became a GM before? If so, were you accepted because of your art?
5. Do you mind being an intern?**
6. How long did you stick with this hobby? (Must specify age for more chances to get accepted. Don't worry, your application will be private for those who want to hide your age)
7. How much free time do you have? (Just in case if I ever need your help. Exceptions are included if you're busy and put a lot of effort into your art)
8. Do you think you're confident on your talent?* (No, it's not because I'm judging you if you think you're better than me or not LOL...)

*Optional.
**Art applications cannot be accepted into a GM for just talent. GMs are there to help the community and support them in everyday they can. Therefore, you'll start as an intern in the beginning. Your rank will go higher as you continue to help the community and the GMs. If you have any objections, please PM me and state your reason why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Any of those who challenge me in GFX/Spriting/Animating. [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1